What are porcelain veneers?
Porcelain veneers refer to thin, natural-looking caps that cover your teeth permanently to give you a brighter and more even smile. Porcelain veneers are able to cover up gaps between teeth, chipped teeth, stained teeth, misshapen teeth, and crooked teeth, among other cosmetic dentistry problems. The team of dental professionals at Concerned Dental specialize in cosmetic dental treatments, including porcelain veneers, which help our patients improve the look of their smile easily and painlessly.
How do I know if I should get porcelain veneers?
Your dentist may recommend porcelain veneers if you have a cosmetic dental concern that can be treated using veneers. These include:
- Tooth discolorations
- Tooth chips
- Tooth cracks
- Gaps between teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Misshapen teeth
What does getting porcelain veneers involve?
In general, you can expect the following during the process of getting porcelain veneers at Concerned Dental:
- The procedure usually involves three short appointments, including the diagnosis and treatment planning visit, a preparatory visit, and the actual bonding procedure visit.
- Once you have been diagnosed and your treatment is planned, your dentist prepares your teeth by cleaning and preparing the surface of each tooth.
- During the next visit, your dentist bonds the small porcelain shells to the outer part of each of your teeth.
- Your dentist will go through all of the details of caring for your new veneers so you will know what to expect following this last visit.
What are the benefits of visiting getting porcelain veneers?
Some of the many benefits of visiting Concerned Dental for your porcelain veneers include the following:
- Short in-office procedure
- Can be done in as few as three office visits
- Painless procedure
- Permanent tooth restoration
- Fixes imperfections, such as cracks and chips
- Brightens teeth and improves smile